Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We're Back!

Hey girls!
You may have missed us. We actually took this month off, but now August is over and September just started so we are going to keep posting weekly discussions and important information about teenage pregnancy.
We decided to change things a little bit. Our weekly discussions used to go up every Monday, but know we decided that we are going to start posting them every Wednesday.
We also decided to post inspirational quotes weekly. Those will be up every Sunday.
The new schedule will strat next weekm (12/9)

As always don't forget to tell us your stories in the comments or send us an e-mail at aprojectforteenmums@gmail.com
And remember, we can help you and you can help girls in the same situation.

Thank you <3

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I wanted to say thank u for making this blog, a few weeks back I din't know if I was pregnant and I found this website and it was really useful. I found I was pregnant, and as u can imagine I was very worried, and I still am. I have some quesitons, do u think u can help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,
    We are really happy we've been able to help you through this blog! Of course you can ask us any questions, just leave them in the comments or if you prefer to be more private send them in an email to: aprojectforteenmums@gmail.com

    Thank You <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for replying, I wanted to ask about what I should feel and do with my boyfriend, we've been dating for 7 months now but I don't want to get married, or give away the baby, but fi we keep it then we will feeel like we need to stay together for the baby, please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puh-ray-zuh Gawwd!!!
    You kept your baby!
    I'll definitely pray,
    pray, pray for botha youse
    (skuze d'New Joisey axent).
    Im from originally DC.
    Follow us Upstairs, dear:
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    GBY

    ReplyDelete